How to Connect DWARFLAB App with DWARF II's WiFi?Updated 6 months ago
The logic for the app connecting the DWARF II's WiFi:
- Turn on DWARF II, open the app, and click on the photo button.
- Open WiFi and Bluetooth.
- Select the name of DWARF II to connect.
- Once the connection is successful, the camera's view will be displayed.
- Please ensure that your phone/tablet supports Bluetooth 4.0 & WiFi 5GHz, and keep VPN off.
- GPS location permission is necessary when you are doing astrophotography.
1. Enter the DWARFLAB App, and click the PHOTO Button.
2. Enable your phone's Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS location permission*, and geographical location permission (Bluetooth requires location permission to use).
*GPS location permission is necessary when you are doing astrophotography.
3. The APP displays the DWARF II device found. Click the button to connect the DWARF II device automatically.
4. Once connected, the camera preview screen is automatically displayed, and you can start using DWARF II.
If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our tutorial or upgrade process, please feel free to send them to [email protected].
Was this article helpful?